End screens can be added in the last 5-20 seconds of a video. The integration of end screens in videos can increase your viewership. They can point viewers towards other videos and channels and serve as means of advertising your merchandise. Moreover, They can also help you get more hits on your website.
YouTube Video Editor is software that gives you the freedom to customize your video files through specialized tools and effects. This software is user friendly and free to use.
By following these simple steps, you can add end screens to your videos and reap the many benefits that they provide.
- Log onto YouTube and choose Creator Studio from your account.
- From the left panel expand Video Manager and click on Videos.
- Select the video to add an end screen in it and click Edit.
- From the top ribbon, select End Screen & Annotations.
- In right panel, four elements are present. Select each element one by one and fill the needed information. Then click Create.
- From the two options, choose Use Template to choose from preferred formats or choose Import from video to import end screen from one of your videos.
- After adjusting size and place click on Save to save the changes to your videos.