AMD Radeon 460 is graphics software that ensures high quality, enhanced and improved performance and experience to the user with unique features and stability improvements.
There are two methods you can use to download drivers for AMD Radeon RX 460. Both of these methods will work for the following operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Method 1: Driver update in Device Manager
Press the start button and type Device managers in the search box. Select device manager from the list and click on it for it to open.
- In the popup box that will appear on your screen, type devmgmt.msc in it.
- Next, search for Display adapters and then expand it by clicking twice on it. Then right click on AMD graphics device and click on Update driver software from the options on pop-up menu.
- When asked ‘How do you want to search for driver software?’ click on ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’. Windows will now begin to search for and download the latest driver. However, it is possible that Windows may not be able to download the latest version
Method 2: Direct Radeon RX download from AMD
Click here to download the latest Radeon RX driver from the AMD website. You simply need to search for your driver and if you don’t know how, just simply follow these steps given below.
- Open the link given above. You should be at the download page. Scroll down until you see the heading ‘Latest AMD Drivers and software’.
Then from all the given options in this section look for Radeon 460 series. Then under that category click on the version of your Windows. For example if your operating system is Windows 10 64-bit then click on (64 bit) next to Windows 10 on the web page.
To check which version you have, right click on My Computer, and then select properties. Or you can press both Windows and pause/break keys together to open system properties.
- Next, find the latest driver and check the release date to ensure you have the most recent one. Then under Download Link click on Download.
- Open the executable file (.exe) after the downloading process is complete by clicking twice on the file. Then, you simply have to follow the provided instructions that will help you install the driver.