“Some settings are managed by your organization” is an error caused by bugs that can wrongly configure your PC to be listed as owned by a nonexistent organization. This may limit your access to some settings in your operating system and may also cause unannounced shutdowns.
A lot of people complain about seeing this message under the Windows update or settings window. This text is actually a bug due to an updated flight configuration. Fortunately this problem can be easily solved by following these quick and easy steps listed below. This is done by changing the privacy settings.
Solution: Allowing Telemetry and Enabling 3-Full
- Press Windows and R simultaneously. This will open up the Run Address box.
- Type gpedit.msc in the address box and press enter.
- The local group policy editor will appear in front of you. click Computer Configuration, then Administrative Templates and then Windows Components.
- Scroll down until you find Windows Component dialog and then right click on Data Collection and Preview Builds. On the right side, you’ll find Allow Telemetry tab, tap it twice.
- Select Enabled and then choose 3-Full.
Finally, save the settings on your way out by hitting OK.You have finally gotten rid of the Some settings are managed by your organization by following the above steps.