For keyboard shortcuts, we generally have to press on all the keys at once. The sticky keys features allow you to press just one key at a time and still perform the same shortcut operation. This can be quite annoying at times. The good news is, this feature can be turned off when needed. We will show you how.
Method 1. Easiest easy to turn off Sticky Keys
Press one of these two keys – Alt, Ctrl, Windows, Shift to turn off Sticky Keys feature on your Windows 10 . Simple!
Alt + Ctrl does the magic usually.
Method 2. Use Settings window
- Press Windows + Ito open Settings Window.
- Click on Ease of Access.
- On the left pane, Select Keyboard and then select Sticky Keys icon to turn it off.
Method 3. Use Control Panel
- Press Windows + R to open Run
- Type in control in the text box and then click OK to open Control Panel.
- Select Ease of Access Center in the control panel and then choose to view by Large/Small icons.
- Select Make the keyboard easier to use. Then uncheck the Turn on Sticky Keys checkbox and click OK.