An issue faced by people who use multiple displays while working on their desktop is that if one of the displays contains windows 10, an error comes up. The error states that, “The display settings could not be saved. Please try a different combination of display settings.” This may have prevented you from using multiple displays at once, but fear not we have the solution for you.
There are two solutions; you can try both of them to see which works best.
Solution 1: Troubleshoot your device
- In the search bar in the start menu type in After this go to the Troubleshooting control panel.
- Then select view all in the troubleshoot control panel.
- Then select Hardware and Devices.
- After this click on next so that the troubleshooting of the device and hardware can begin
- All you have to do now is wait for any problems to be detected and follow the on screen instructions.
Solution 2: Download the latest drivers and Install them
If troubleshooting your hardware and devices doesn’t work for you, try to update your display driver. You can do this by downloading the latest update from the manufacturer’s website.