A lot of Windows 10 users complain of connectivity issues with the internet. In particular, the users encounter a problem pertaining to wireless adapter or access point. This problem can be a result of wireless adapters being incorrectly configured.
This is most certainly an annoying issue which frustrates users. If you are too, facing this problem then there is no reason for you to worry. We have some quick and easy solutions for you to eliminate this problem.
As previously stated this problem tends to occur as a result of an issue with your wireless adapter driver. To fix this issue, simply follow the given steps below to update your driver.
Method 1: Deleting your wireless adapter driver
- Press both your Windows and X keys together and then proceed by selecting Device manager from the context menu.
- Next, locate Network Adapters category and then double click on it for it to expand. Now, look for your wireless network adapter and right-click on it. Then select Uninstall device from the pop-up menu.
- Now, you may check the box for “delete the driver software for this device” and proceed by clicking on Uninstall button.
Method 2: Installing the latest version of your wireless adapter driver
Visit the website of your wireless adapter manufacturer website and proceed to download the correct the driver for your PC. To do this, follow the steps below.
Note: This requires a USB drive.
- Open the official website of your wireless adapter manufacturer.
- Next, download the correct and latest version of your driver and save it on your USB.
- Proceed by plugging in your USB in your PC which has the driver problem.
- Then proceed to install this driver on your computer.