The new Marvell Avastar Wireless-AC Network Controller and Bluetooth driver update provides us with improved functionality and Hyper-V feature which simply enhances the performance of guest operating system.
If there are connectivity issues, or problems with wireless network on your Surface, then it is probably being caused by Marvell Avastar Network Controller. It may be because the driver is outdated or incompatible, but don’t worry. Simply follow the instructions given below to update the latest Marvell Avastar Wireless-AC Network Controller driver to resolve the problem.
Method 1: Installing the latest Marvell Avastar driver
If you do not have Internet access, download this file in another computer and copy the .zip file in a Pen drive (USB drive).Plug in the USB in your Surface computer and copy it.
- Open this link:Microsoft Install Wireless Drivers on Surface.
- Select your Operating system from the drop-down menu and then proceed by clicking on Download the Driver package
- Right next to your Surface Version, click on the download link.
- Next, click on the Download button and proceed by following the provided instructions on how to finish the installation process.
- Extract the zip file you downloaded and locate the driver .exe file. Once you’ve found it, install it on your Surface.