Intel Dynamic and Thermal framework Driver helps makes elegant and classy platform designs a possibility. It employs state of the art platform level and thermal technologies to achieve this objective.
This tutorial will instruct you on how to fix ‘The setup program failed to install one or more device drivers. Setup will exit’ while trying to install the Intel dynamic platform and thermal framework driver. This driver is on all Intel chipset computers.
You can try out 3 different solutions to fix this issue:
Solution 1: Update your Chipset Drivers from the Dell site
- First make a backup of your computer in an event of an unlikely error. Although, that is highly unlikely but it’s better to be cautious.
- Then install the chipset driver after downloading it.
- You can download it by going to the Intel website at download.center.intel.com.
- There choose the version which matches with your operating system.
- Follow the on screen instructions after the download is complete.
Solution 2: Update Intel DPTF Driver through the Windows Update utility or By accessing Device Manager
- Press Win+R key together then enter devmgmt.msc.
- Click on Intel Dynamic and Perform Thermal Framework to expand the category.
- Choose update driver by right-clicking on Intel Dynamic and Perform Thermal Framework Generic Participant.
- Click on Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Device Manager will then find the latest version of the driver, if this doesn’t happen try clicking on Search for updated drivers on Windows Update.
- Next you’ll be taken to the windows update window, there select Check for update.
Carry out the same process with the devices in Intel Dynamic and Perform Thermal Framework Category.