Does your HP computer interrupts your excitement about your new OS upgrade? While upgrading to Windows 10 the user would be prompted to uninstall HP Client Security Manager first. While doing so, the issue that is commonly encountered in HP PCs is Error 1325. Hewlett-Packard is not a valid short file name.
What is HP Client Security Manager?
HP Client Security Manager is a tool that provides driver and utility updating, remote BIOS management among others.
How To Uninstall HP Client Security Manager:
- Press Win+R > Enter mscin the text box. Click OK
- ExpandDVD/CD-ROM drives. Select the driver you find in there, right click and choose Disable.
- In the pop up that appears, Click Yes
- Repeat the same if there are multiple DVD/CD-ROM drives.
- Go to Start > type programs> choose Programs and Features.