Audio device on High definition Audio bus driver error is mostly encountered by users of Windows 7, 8 and 10. In the above image, you can see a yellow exclamation mark before the audio device on high definition audio bus option in the other devices tab. This indicates that this device is not functional on your windows.
The solution for this problem is given below.
Solution : Updating the Drivers
- Go to the device manager.
- Right-click on the option that says Audio device on High definition audio bus and click on properties.
- The following window will pop up. Go to the drivers tab and select update drivers.
- Two options will appear in front of you. Click the option that says Browse my computer for driver software.
- At the bottom, there will be a option to pick a list of available drivers on your computer. Click it.
- If the “Show compatible hardware’’ option is un-ticked, tick it. Some options will reveal themselves. Select the High definition Audio device option under the model category.
- Confirm your choice by clicking the yes button and Windows will start installing the drivers.