You are using the internet and you find that your surfing on internet is not going good, then it all stopped by displaying a message on screen showing an error message of “Aw, Snap!” when you are using Google Chrome. The message is usually coming with other messages that tell you “Something went wrong “, “Google Chrome ran out of memory “, etc.
This is a common Google Chrome error that can block you accessing the website you want. To resolve this problem, you can try the methods below to see if they are helpful. Following are some solutions to resolve this Aw, Snap error-
1) By simply Restarting your Chrome can help
Sometimes we don’t know but some malfunctioning occurs inside the browser which can be eliminated by restarting the browser. If the problems are not quite big then they may resolve using this technique.
2) Using the incognito mode can be helpful for resolution of error
You can try logging on the website using incognito mode and see if you still see the error.
- Open the incognito mode, by pressing keys at the same time Ctrl, Shiftand N.
If the error in incognito mode is not appears, then it is quite chances of there is something going wrong with the extensions of google chrome. Check the extensions by entering “chrome://extensions” in the address bar. A list appears in this you can easily enable or disable the extensions by clicking on the checkbox.
3) By simply remove or Clear your browsing data of Chrome
- Type the “chrome://settings/clearBrowserData” in the address bar or go to the settings of the chrome and select clear browsing data.
- select all the items shown over there under the from the beginning of time.
- browsing data has been cleared and the issue get solved.
4) By Disabling the Chrome extensions
. Check the extensions by entering “chrome://extensions” in the address bar. A list appears in this you can easily enable or disable the extensions by clicking on the checkbox.
5) By Restarting the system
Sometimes the running programs creates this problem of Aw snap error which van be resolve by quick restart of our computer.
6) Check for malware or viruses
Run a full scan on your system for checking the presence of any unwanted programs, malwares, virus on the system. By using an updated antivirus software in your system.
7) Run memory diagnostic
If you frequently see the Aw Snap error, this may be the result from issues on your hardware. Check with run a memory check on your computer and verify your computer condition.
- Open run window as discuss above. Enter “MdSched.exe“
- In the appear dialog, choose restart your computer and perform the check.
- Restart your computer and wait for the process to finish.