Conexant is an audio software program which provides high fidelity voice and audio processing. The sound, audio and multimedia experience is guaranteed to be of high quality.
Have you currently updated your operating system to Windows 10 and are now experiencing sound and audio issues? This problem may be caused by an outdated driver and can be resolved by simply updating it.
This post will teach you how to update Conexant High Definition Audio Driver manually.
Method 1: Manual Audio driver update in Device Manager
There are no drivers for Windows 10 on the Conexant website, which is why you need to visit your computer’s manufacturer’s website to download the Conexant HD audio driver. After you have successfully downloaded the driver, proceed by following these steps given below:
- Press both the Windows and R key together on your keyboard to open Run Command.
- Next, write “devmgmt.msc” in the given space below. Then proceed by clicking on OK to open Device Manager.
- After Device manager has opened, search for and then double click on Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.
- Under the Sound, video and game controllers, find Conexant audio device name. Right click on it and then choose Update driver software by clicking on it.
- When asked ‘How do you want to search for driver update?’ click on the option that says ‘Browse my computer for driver software.’
- After that, proceed by selecting ‘Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer’ in the Update driver software window.
- Simply click on the Have disk.
- Finally, select Browse. After this you need to go to the location or folder where you have saved the downloaded file. Click on it and proceed by following the instructions that are provided to you.