YouTube is one of the world’s most visited video-sharing websites. The videos are uploaded and viewed by users around the world and they can be downloaded as well, without any charges.
There are numerous ways to download a YouTube video. We have gathered for you the easiest and the fastest methods which are absolutely free of cost.
Method 1: Downloading a YouTube Video Using Any Web-Based Converter
When you search for YouTube Video Downloaders on the internet, you are met with a list of websites that offer to download the videos for you. Those websites actually work and here is how:
- Open any video-converting website, it will have an interface somewhat like this (similar to every other video-converting website). Paste the URL of the video you wish to download from YouTube.
- To get the URL of the video you wish to download, open it on YouTube, select and copy this text in the address bar of the webpage.
- Paste the URL in the empty bar of the video-converter you opened. Hit Enter, follow instructions and wait for the download to finish.
Method 2: Downloading a YouTube Video Using VLC Player
Just like you did for the web-based converter, copy the URL of the YouTube video you wish to download.
- Open VLC Player then right click on the screen. Select Open Media, then select Open Network.
- Enter the copied URL of the video in the empty bar of the dialogue box. Click Play.
- When you right click the screen, select Tools. From the sub-menu, select Codec Information.
- From the box that says “Location”, copy the text to your clipboard.
- After copying, open your browser and paste the copied text. As the video plays, right click and choose “Save video as..” option
The video will then be saved in your desired location. Help your friends by sharing the easy methods with them!