There are numerous courses in which one can download Radeon RX 480 Graphics Card driver. All you need to do is look and locate a reliable source to download a driver. If you download a defective one, your PC might deal a heavy damage because of it.
This post demonstrates three reliable sources that will help you download and update your Radeon RX 480 Graphics card driver. According to your choice, you can select any of the ways to download the driver.
Method One: Update Radeon RX 480 Graphics Card Driver through Device Manager.
Method Two: Update Radeon RX 480 Graphics Card Driver Manually
First Method: Update Radeon RX 480 Graphics Card Driver by means of Device Manager
- Open Device Manager from Control Panel. Look for Display adapters and expand the category. There, you will find AMD Radeon RX 480 graphic card; double click on it.
- Now in the Driver tab, click on Update Driver.
- In this step, click on Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Microsoft will look for the AMD Radeon RX 480 graphics card driver being used by you. In any case, if you see the consequent warning:
You will have to look for other ways to update your graphic card driver, as Microsoft was not able to locate a compatible driver.
Second Method: Manually Update Radeon RX 480 Graphics Card Driver
- Visit the AMD Driver support website. There go to its Download Center. Find the section where your graphic card Radeon RX 400 Series is located. From that section, select your computer’s Operating System.
- From here, you can download the Radeon Software by pressing the Download button under Download Link section.
- You can download additional drivers for your AMD Radeon RX 480. Checkout the Optional Downloads bar and download the drivers as needed.
- After downloading drivers, go to Device Manager once more. Look for and expand the category Display adapters. Now double click the AMD Radeon RX 480 graphic card.
- In the Driver tab, you will have to click Uninstall to uninstall current driver.
- Click on OK to proceed.
- Now you will have to install the downloaded AMD Radeon RX 480 driver manually. Run the downloaded driver to install it.
- For changes to take place, Restart your computer.